0
Ashiqui 2 pair Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor back with this time  OK Jaanu
The hit pair of Ashiqui 2, Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor both are all set to rock the silver screen with the movie ‘Ok Jaanu.’ Movie is going to release on 13th January 2017. Directed by Shaad Ali, Ok Jaanu is an official remake of the Tamil film ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’. The film also stars Naseeruddin Shah and Leela Samson in supporting roles.

It is noted that Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor who started their filmy career as the main lead in Ashiqui 2 are coming back with another romantic film of the year ‘Ok Jaanu’. The duo expressed their excitement and love for Delhi winters and said that finally their winter clothes are being used.

When asked about the change they noticed in each other after Ashiqui 2, Aditya said "Shraddha has become very busy. She has done more films than me. So, that's the only change in time that I noticed"
On the other hand, Shraddha said "What I like about Aditya is his preparation of the role and the dialogues. There's not much change in him, except his hair" (Laughs).

Watch Shraddha Kapoor in the upcoming OK Jaanu

Aditya Roy Kapoor who began his acting career with side roles in ‘London Dreams’, ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Guzaarish’ considers himself to be lucky to share screen space with big Bollywood stars.
An actor, singer and an amazing dancer, Shraddha Kapoor has proved her mettle in every film. When asked about her idea of live-in-relationship, she answered “I am  living with my family and I enjoy spending time with them but if I get someone in my life with whom I could think of spending my life with, then I might go for the live-in- relationship“. She will also be seen in Half Girlfriend and ‘Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai’

The music of the film is already hitting up the audiences and the chartbusters. With a new age version of the iconic song 'Humma', Shraddha said "I was very small when the original song came and at that time I used to dance on the number in front of the mirror. We cannot recreate the magic which the original song did but we tried our best to at least match with it  abit. I am really glad that people are liking the song"


The film is releasing on 13th January 2017.

Post a Comment

 
Top