4

Mother Day 2020: We are born of love... and love is our mother
Mother’s Day is a beautiful day celebrating the sheer joy of motherhood.Punam Kalra... a renowned engineer turned designer, marked her venture into the world of art and design by setting up I’m the Centre for Applied Arts in 1994, has conveyed her feelings on the occassion of Mother Day 2020.

The famous poet Rumi once said that, we are born of love; and love is our mother. I feel it best describes the innate connection between a mother and child, as it’s the purest and untainted bond there can ever be; born in love, and cherished lovingly forever.

The relationship between parents and children, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way. The natural responsibility of motherhood is of being an unselfish anchor, and an unfailing compass. My mother always inspired me to stand tall in my own self, loving yet firm, and it’s the same lesson that I have tried to impart to my own children.

Reminiscing about the power of motherhood on this day, I muse about my bond with both, my mother, and my children, and how the purity of these bonds is essentially the same. There is no bond stronger than the one between a mother and her child. I still remember how my younger one and I began to giggle, and then fell into a side-splitting round of laughter. It was a cleansing, a complete sort of laughter, that only a mother and child can share.


Post a Comment

  1. M.Sc distance education provides students who might not otherwise be able to go to school with a way to continue their education online. If you are thinking about going back to school to additional your education, you may aspiration to consider the benefits of online courses before enrolling in any program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journalism is one of the course related to media. The work of journalist is very responsible as it is having the information about what is happening in all over India. There are many top and best colleges that offers journalism course in India.
    All about journalism training qualifications and advancement Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Study in abroad especially in place like USA can give wings to your career . It will help to raise your career graph for sure. So to have a graduate degree by abro0ad can give you a good career.
    http://www.way2college.com/study-in-usa.htm
    Study Abroad in USA
    I

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year KMAT or Karnataka Management Aptitude Test will be held on 24 August 2014.

    The last date of applying for test is declared as 20 August 2014.KMAT- Hurry up to registerThese examinations are conducted for admissions in Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Computer Application (MCA) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top